We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after your item’s delivery date to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, all of the following criteria must be met:
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused.
- The item must have its original tags attached.
- The item must be in its original packaging.
- You must include the receipt or be able to supply proof of purchase electronically.
To request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label and instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order when you receive it. Contact us immediately if your order is incorrect, defective, or damaged so we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-returnable Items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on certain types of items. The following cannot be returned:
- Perishable goods like food, flowers, or plants
- Custom products like special orders or personalized items
- Personal care goods/beauty products
- Hazardous materials, flammable liquids or gases
- Sale items
- Gift cards
Please get in touch with us if you have questions or concerns about the return eligibility of your specific item.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
If you have additional questions about returns, you can always contact us at email@example.com.